Acupuncture is based on an ancient Chinese medicinal approach. It is the insertion of small needles into acupoints where Qi (energy) flows, meeting with different meridians throughout the body. Acupuncture aids in unblocking meridians and stimulating the central nervous system, thus energizing the body’s natural healing abilities. Acupuncture promotes physical and
Cupping therapy is the use of special cups to create suction on the skin. Cupping can help with pain, inflammation, deep tissue massage, relaxation and well being.
Acupuncturist work with the following conditions:
- IBS, change in appetite, bloating, cravings, constipation, diarrhea, acid reflux etc.
- Ay chronic / acute pain.
- Migraine / headaches.
- Brain fog.
- Acne, Fine lines, wrinkles, scarring. (facial acupuncture)
Women’s health conditions:
- Support through trying for pregnancy and pregnancy.
- Cervical ripening.
- Hormone balancing.
- Perimenopause, menopause.
- Menstrual cycles.
Men’s health conditions:
- Fertility health.
Mental health conditions:
- Stress, anxiety, depression, grief, anger.
- Trying to quit recreational drug use or alcoholism.
We also offer Cupping therapy! This is the use of special cups to create suction on the skin. Cupping can help with pain, inflammation, deep tissue massage, relaxation and well being.